Quickly build, industrialize and maintain natural language services. Accessible to everyone.
- Quickly prototype AI language assistants with 50+ pre-packaged technical components
- Experiment with ready-to-use AI models, LLMs & processing pipelines
- Ask questions to internal documents and get smart answers with references and links to the source
- Customize using a wide array of options
Kairntech API Server
- Embed AI assistants with a rich REST API in business applications
- Monitoring and continuous improvement of models with human feedback loops.
- Secure on premise deployment
- End-to-end and fully customized business solutions
- Upload of source documents, model adaptation, authoring and output formatting
- Subject to consultancy and project management
- Fast prototyping
- Technical component development
- Domain specific model training and experimentation
- Integration of Kairntech Professional custom projects
For pricing information click here.
Powerful AI and NLP software is vital to accomplish knowledge discovery in an efficient and fast manner for our scientists.Dr. Karlheinz Spenny – Head of the Scientific Information Center
We just released our new version heavily driven by the Kairntech NLP platform for the semantic aspects with a pretty massive impact.Hugo Le Houarner – CEO
We are delighted to embark the Kairntech team in phase 2 of the DGA’s Artemis project to boost our capacity for innovation in AI & NLP.Eric Rous – Senior Manager
We are very proud to present our latest release (code name “Manta”) allowing you to create business value even faster with exciting new components (RAG, Whisper for Speech-to-text conversion…) and the latest Large Language Models (GPT, Llama2, Mistral…). Fast prototyping for question-answering The implementation of Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG) framework in the platform allows you … Continue reading New Release (Manta)
Consortium investigates links between Covid and neurodegenerative diseases – Kairntech contributes AI / NLP capabilities Bonn, Dec 14-15. The EU Research project COMMUTE (“COMORBIDITY MECHANISMS UTILIZED IN HEALTHCARE”) has been kicked off at a two day meeting at the International Center of Information Technology (B-IT) at the University Bonn. Hosted and coordinated by the Fraunhofer … Continue reading EU Research Project COMMUTE has started
While LLMs (Large Language Models) address generic knowledge very well, it is the combination of LLMs with internal documents that delivers results that can be trusted. This so-called RAG (Retrieval Augmented Generation) approach consists of a preparation phase whereby documents are uploaded, converted, segmented, vectorized and indexed. Once a question is asked a retriever leveraging … Continue reading (Whitepaper) Get more value out of LLMs and your own documents with RAG
The experienced Kairntech founding team created their first language technology company back in 2001! Kairntech itself was founded in 2019 to benefit from new open-source driven AI language technologies and provide a great user experience for business users to create new and innovative language services.
This has become all the more important because recent innovations in LLMs (Large Language Models) have enabled a lot of new and exciting use cases such as question answering services (RAG).
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operation Officer
Anne de Chauvigny
Want to join or send us a message?