Build natural language services
Accessible to everyone
Leverage the power of LLMs
- Upload text or documents (news, abstracts, contracts, patents, customer feedback…)
- Experiment with ready-to-use processing pipelines
- Ask questions to internal documents and get smart answers with references and links to the source
Create finetuned custom language models
- Create datasets with programmatic labeling, curation, manual or assisted text labeling tools…
- Train AI models with the latest Machine and Deep Learning libraries
- Assess the quality of the model, make adjustments and obtain the best possible accuracy
Build processing pipelines
- Combine LLMs, off-the-shelf AI models, custom-built AI models…
- Add off-the-shelf or build your own technical components
- Test pipelines on new documents
Deploy, run & keep learning
- Quick IT integration with the REST API
- Deploy with a scalable and secure production server
- Ensure continuous training and knowledge enrichment with human-in-the-loop
Powerful AI and NLP software is vital to accomplish knowledge discovery in an efficient and fast manner for our scientists.Dr. Karlheinz Spenny – Head of the Scientific Information Center
We just released our new version heavily driven by the Kairntech NLP platform for the semantic aspects with a pretty massive impact.Hugo Le Houarner – CEO
We are delighted to embark the Kairntech team in phase 2 of the DGA’s Artemis project to boost our capacity for innovation in AI & NLP.Eric Rous – Senior Manager
Kairntech Question&Answer allows you to interact in natural language with your own content. Finding answers specific question in complex documents or large collections of documents can be a cumbersome effort, despite powerful search engine technologies: Often users find themselves trying different combinations of AND and OR and exact phrase searches and so on. Still they … Continue reading You have questions? Make your documents answer to you!
Natural language questions and answers on local and confidential information Introduction Large Language Models (LLMs such as GPT) have sparked significant progress in the way, users can interact with text: they deliver impressive results on tasks such as text generation, text summarization and many other scenarios. The predominant mode of interaction with LLMs is using … Continue reading Use the power of LLMs on your own documents using Kairntech
Yet another paper on AI/NLP -powered knowledge graph creation Elsevier’s “Artificial Intelligence in the Life Sciences” is to publish another text from Fraunhofer SCAI with contributions from Kairntech about “A natural language processing system for the efficient updating of highly curated pathophysiology mechanism knowledge graphs”. Lead author Negin Babaiha and her colleagues outline the architecture … Continue reading Fraunhofer SCAI and Kairntech publish joint work about analysing scientific information
The experienced Kairntech founding team created their first language technology company back in 2001! Kairntech itself was founded in 2019 to benefit from new open-source driven AI language technologies and provide a great user experience for business users to create new and innovative language services.
This has become all the more crucial since the recent phenomenon of LLMs (Large Language Models) that will further boost innovative language services. A fantastic chat experience for question answering on internal data is a perfect example of the exciting new possibilities that LLMs provide. Especially when doing so in a secure environment and respecting intellectual property.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operation Officer
Want to join or send us a message?